6 Clues to Solve the Mystification
What are the answers to all these clues and what do those answers have in common?
1. An amber tinted paste used on a wienerwurst.
2. A purple fruit
3. Besides the number of days, the months of May and August have this in common.
4. A finely feathered and polychromatic avian friend.
5. A 7 letter word for a pigment like crimson.
6. A bleached and neutral hue.
AnswerThe answers are:
3. Green (The color of the birthstones of May and August).
All these words are the last names of the characters in the game of Clue (Cluedo).
1. Colonel Mustard
2. Professor Plum
3. Mr. Green
4. Mrs. Peacock
5. Miss Scarlet
6. Mrs. White
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top