Rock BandLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
There were four boys; Alex, Tyler, Pete, and Kyle; they all decided to start a rock band. Although they are unnamed, they already have some songs written. Each member plays a different instrument, has a different job in the band, and has a different favorite band. Can you figure it out?
Boys: Alex, Tyler, Pete, Kyle
Instruments: Lead Guitar (L. Guitar), Rhythm Guitar (R. Guitar), Bass Guitar, Drums
Jobs: Lead Vocals (L. Vocals), Backup Vocals (B. Vocals), Writing Lyrics, Writing Tunes
Favorite Bands: Green Day, All American Rejects (AAR), System of a Down (SOAD), Metallica
Now on to the clues...
1) Alex hates System of a Down.
2) Kyle plays guitar, but not bass.
3) One of the two whose job is to sing loves Metallica.
4) The drummer always found it too hard to sing while playing his instrument.
5) Pete always wrote the best lyrics, but never could come up with a tune.
6) The lead vocalist, who is also the bassist, loves the All American Rejects.
7) Tyler sometimes spends hours in his room, playing his guitar, trying to figure out a tune to go with Pete's lyrics.
8) The lead guitarist loves Green Day.
With those clues, can you figure out who plays what instrument, what job they have, and what their favorite band is? Good luck!
AnswerAlex plays Bass Guitar, sings lead, and loves the All American Rejects.
Tyler plays Lead guitar, writes the tunes of their songs, and can't get enough of Green Day.
Pete plays Drums, writes the lyrics, and his favorite band is System of a Down.
Kyle plays Rhythm guitar, sings backup, and is constantly listening to Metallica.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top