Word CombinationsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In each group below, I have listed four (4) unrelated words. Your job is to try and find a word that can either precede or follow each word in each group.
1. picture, inner, top, test
Answer: picture TUBE, inner TUBE, TUBE top, test TUBE.
1. ankle, puppet, wind, away
2. draft, hall, belly, root
3. alphabet, bowl, spoon, kitchen
4. upright, wire, grand, tuner
Answer1. ankle SOCK, SOCK puppet, wind SOCK, SOCK away
2. draft BEER, BEER hall, BEER belly, root BEER
3. alphabet SOUP, SOUP bowl, SOUP spoon, SOUP kitchen
4. upright PIANO, PIANO wire, grand PIANO, PIANO tuner
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top