You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
This exercise will help build your mental endurance and concentration. Each line contains a common phrase that has been printed backwards. See how long it takes you identify and read the phrase correctly.
1. nietsniE treblA- .wen gnihtyna deirt reven ekatsim a edam reven ohw nosrep A
2. nosidE .A samohT- .noitaripsrep tnec rep enin-ytenin dna noitaripsni tnec rep eno si suineG
3. eraepsekahS mailliW- .loof a eb ot flesmih swonk nam esiw a tub ,esiw eb ot flesmih skniht loof A
4. setracseD eneR- .llew ti esu ot si gniht niam eht ;dnim doog a evah ot hguone ton si tI
5. ybsoC lliB- .ecivda eht deen taht seno diputs eht s'ti - yrassecen t'nia esiw eht ot drow A
Opposite Point of View
Alternate Solutions II
Mental Taste II
True or False II
Mentalrobics Public Forums
Chat about these articles and other mind related topics.
Creative Caption Game
Can you make the funniest caption for these odd pictures?