With over 14,000 brain teasers submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do this "0 to 10" in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch!
The hint provides the starting letters of the even numbered words.
1. Ford model, known as "Tin Lizzie"
3. Traitor (slang)
4. Not before the horse, please!
5. Track down; discover
6. Collected by bees
7. Convinced, beyond any doubt
8. Completed in 6 days, according to Genesis
9. "Ashes to ashes"
10. Power and authority; significance
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003