With over 14,000 brain teasers submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
In English, "re" is a prefix usually meaning "again", such as in "rebuild" (build again). However, there are many words starting with "re" which have a totally different meaning without the "re".
You will be given two definitions, one for a word starting with "re", and one for the remaining word without the "re" (either definition could be given first).
Example: exhausting / ceasing employment
Answer: tiring / retiring
1. leisure time / beginning of time
2. say again / marshy organic material
3. immoral act / sticky yellow organic substance
4. was not truthful / depended on
5. feel bitterness toward / delivered
6. indulgences or luxuries / withdraws army
7. electric potential / violent uprising
8. circuit breaker / deny
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003