When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. To look for -> To perceive
2. Use the mind -> Slender, narrow
3. Enclosed army vehicle -> A colour; darkening of the skin
4. A colour -> Thin, pointed piece of metal
5. Tree covering -> Metal rod
6. Timber; board -> Design; a scheme developed in advance
7. Bare, plain; blunt -> Celestial night light
8. Descended in water -> Celestial night light with orbiting planets
Hint:The words start with these letters:
Comments on this teaser
Most Popular | Hardest | Easiest
Privacy | Terms
Copyright © 2003