Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
In English, "re" is a prefix usually meaning "again", such as in "rebuild" (build again). However, there are many words starting with "re" which have a totally different meaning without the "re".
You will be given two definitions, one for a word starting with "re", and one for the remaining word without the "re" (either definition could be given first).
Example: exhausting / ceasing employment
Answer: tiring / retiring
1. leisure time / beginning of time
2. say again / marshy organic material
3. immoral act / sticky yellow organic substance
4. was not truthful / depended on
5. feel bitterness toward / delivered
6. indulgences or luxuries / withdraws army
7. electric potential / violent uprising
8. circuit breaker / deny
|Back in Forth 21|
|Kangaroo Words 17|
|Model Modification 7|
|Delete a Letter 37|
|A Time to Sow|
|Trip to Nowhere|
|Nine From Nine|
|Anagram Dictionary 20|
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.