Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
Each statement describes two words that when fused together create an unrelated word. The clues do not necessarily indicate the order of the two words. The pronunciation of the new word is not necessarily the same as the individual words. Example: This is the oldness of a tablet (pill + age = pillage).
1) This is the loud and wild talk of a mongrel dog.
2) This is hair from a gymnastics surface.
3) This is only frozen water.
4) This piece of lumber is made of stellar material.
|Be Satisfied !!|
|Liquid at Room Tempera...|
|Delete a Letter 26|
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.