Brain Teasers, Riddles and more...
With over 14,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle or riddle, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity and boost learning. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
Daily Brain Teaser
Take the list of words below and arrange them into 3 sentences that all have something in common. Each word is only used once each time they appear in the list. ('A' can be used 4 times as it's in the list 4 times.) Punctuation is not an issue in this teaser.
A, A, A, A, ANIMALS, BAR, BAT, DAN, DROOP, I, I, IN, IN, IS, IT, NET, OR, POOR, SAW, SLAM, TEN, WAS
What are the sentences and what do they have in common?
- Submit your own brain teaers
- Post comments on brain teasers
- Keep track of your favorite brain teasers
- Puzzle Hunts - Scavenger hunts on the internet. Can you get to the end?
- Codes & Ciphers - Cryptography is the discipline of using codes and ciphers to encrypt a message and make it unreadable unless the recipient knows the secret to decrypt it.
- Mechanical Puzzles - Discover hundreds of mind-boggling mechanical puzzles.