You exercise your body to stay physically in shape, so why shouldn't you exercise your brain to stay mentally fit? With these daily exercises you will learn how to flex your mind, improve your creativity and boost your memory. As with any exercise, repetition is necessary for you to see improvement, so pick your favorite exercises from our daily suggestions and repeat them as desired. Try to do some mentalrobics every single day!
1. Putting money under your mattress is a good investment.
2. Small dogs have more energy than big dogs.
3. Hot weather makes people tired.
You can repeat this exercise by using any subjective statement that you can find.
verb :: To issue a thunderous verbal attack.
"The candidate fulminated against his opponents policies"
When a single sound is created with two letters, we only count it once. For example, 'toll' is 15 not 155 and 'tack' is 17 not 177.
When a repeated letter makes two different sounds, then it is counted. For example, 'accept' is 7091.
Silent letters are always ignored. For example dumb is 13 and knee is 2.
- Memory Tests - Determine how good your memory is.
- Flash Cards - Create and use flash cards to learn new information.
- Vocab Builder - Build a better vocabulary with these words from the SAT and GRE standardized tests.