Trivia and Quizzes
Welcome to Braingle's Trivia section! This is a place where you can take fun and interesting quizzes on a wide range of topics. Are you an expert on something? Why not create your own quiz for others to test their knowledge?
Featured Trivia Quiz
Kings, Queens, and Dictators II
Throughout history, there have been many notable kings, queens, and dictators. See if you can match up the clues with the person they describe.
1. The tomb of what famous ruler of Egypt, who died as a very young man, was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter?
2. What ruler from Macedonia is famous for defeating the mighty Persian Empire and for uniting lands from as far west as Greece and Egypt to as far east as India?
3. What person, often considered ruthless and barbarian by his enemies, was the first ruler of the Mongols to create a large empire which stretched from the Caspian Sea to Beijing?
4. What man, the subject of a play by William Shakespeare, became the first Roman dictator and was later betrayed and assassinated by a friend?
5. What Korean leader, easily recognizable by his short stature and very large glasses, is the head of a very restrictive communist regime and is generally considered an enemy of the United States?
Take the Quiz...