Trivia and Quizzes
Welcome to Braingle's Trivia section! This is a place where you can take fun and interesting quizzes on a wide range of topics. Are you an expert on something? Why not create your own quiz for others to test their knowledge?
Featured Trivia Quiz
It's a Dog's Life!
Can you answer these questions about canines in literature?
1. The story of this famous collie started as a short story in "The Saturday Evening Post". What is this collie's name?
2. What is the name of the title character in Stephen King's book about a rabid dog terrorizing a small family in Maine?
3. This dog is known as 'The Hound of Valinor' in J.R.R. Tolkein's book "The Silmarillion".
4. This three-headed dog appears in J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone". Its job is to protect the trapdoor leading to the stone.
5. This main character in Jack London's book "The Call of the Wild" is a pampered pet that is sold as a sled dog and must adapt to a new lifestyle.
Take the Quiz...