Shoe ShoppingLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five girlfriends were discussing shoes. They discovered that of 5 shoe types, each girl had a different favorite to wear, favorite to buy, and least favorite. Use the clues and the grid to determine each girl's full name, favorite type of shoe to wear, favorite type of shoe to buy, and least favorite type of shoe. For each girl, the shoes she liked to wear, liked to buy, and liked least were always 3 different shoe types. (On grid, W=to wear, B=to buy, L=least)
1. Miss Greene, who didn't like to buy slingbacks, liked sneakers the least. Kristen, whose last name isn't Best, didn't like to buy mules.
2. Miss Sample liked to wear slingbacks, but the girl who liked to wear mules liked slingbacks least, and the one who loved buying slingbacks liked flip flops the least.
3. Tina, whose last name isn't Sample, loved to wear sneakers. Kristen didn't like to buy pumps.
4. The girl who liked to buy mules liked pumps the least. Allie's last name wasn't Mason. Miss Best liked to buy flip flops.
5. The five girlfriends are represented by: Suzie, the one who liked to buy sneakers, Miss Dean, Kristen, and the one who loved to wear mules.
6. Jen Sample liked mules the least. Suzie Greene didn't like to wear slingbacks.
HintNo girl had the same shoe type for any category.
AnswerAllie Best liked to wear mules, liked to buy flip flops, and liked slingbacks the least.
Jen Sample liked to wear slingbacks, liked to buy sneakers, and liked mules the least.
Kristen Mason liked to wear pumps, liked to buy slingbacks, and liked flip flops the least.
Suzie Greene liked to wear flip flops, liked to buy pumps, and liked sneakers the least.
Tina Dean liked to wear sneakers, liked to buy mules, and liked pumps the least.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top