Delete Some Letters #3Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser your task is to discover words, names and phrases relating to the holiday season.
You are to delete a few letters in each unrelated phrase in order to show the holiday. The remaining letters will be in the right order.
1. EACH WRIST MASHED
becomes: **CH *RIST MAS***
1. SHOO FLY TINS FAINT (delete 6 letters)
2. SAVING THE NICE SHOP LAST (delete 8 letters)
3. MY PULLET IS DEAR (delete 6 letters)
4. BEASTS HEALED THEM (delete 7 letters)
Answer1. *HO* *LY *IN* FA*NT = holy infant
2. SA*IN* T** NIC* *HO* LAS* = Saint Nicholas
3. *Y *UL*ET I* DE** = yuletide
4. BE**T* H**LE* *HEM = Bethlehem
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top