Bertie Bott's Every Flavour FiascoLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Harry and his friends decide to share the last of a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour beans. None were impressed with the flavour of their bean, so each decided to show off their skills by casting a different spell on them. Who cast what spell on which bean?
(Note: Primary colours refer to those of pigments, ie blue, red and yellow.)
Friends: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Hagrid
Colours: Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Purple
Flavours: Vomit, Earwax, Cardboard, Snot and Mud
Spell: Vanishing, Speaking, Levitating, Exploding and Growing
1. The boy with the cardboard flavoured bean cast a spell which made noise. The earwax flavoured bean was very quiet.
2. Harry's bean was a primary colour.
3. Hermione's bean, which was not purple, grew almost out of control.
4. The red vomit flavoured bean was levitated.
5. Hagrid's bean, which was not a primary colour, exploded after a failed illuminating spell.
6. Neville's orange bean did not speak.
7. The green bean questioned where the orange bean had gone.
8. The snot flavoured bean was blue. The green bean did not taste like earwax. The purple bean was mud flavoured.
AnswerHarry levitated the red vomit flavoured bean.
Ron made the green cardboard flavoured bean speak uncontrollably.
Hermione made the blue snot flavoured bean grow.
Neville made his orange earwax flavoured bean disappear, much to his disappointment as he wanted it to multiply.
Hagrid exploded his purple mud flavoured bean.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top