Sandbox DisasterLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five mothers decided to take their adorable children to the park. Each woman allowed her child to bring one toy. All the children raced to the sandbox with their toy. They had so much fun in the sandbox that all the toys got mixed up, and each mother lost track of her child. Can you help them sort this mess out so each child goes home with the correct toy, and each parent goes home with the correct child?
Mothers: Shelby, Monica, Lisa, Abbie, and Marie
Children: Zach, Tim, Chris, Laura, and Natalie
Toys: dump truck, shovel, bucket, doll, and car
1) The child with the dump truck is not Chris or Zach.
2) Monica's son brought a bucket, but his name is not Tim.
3) Lisa's daughter shares a first initial with her mother and she brought a shovel along.
4) The doll belongs to Abbie's daughter.
5) Zach is Marie's son.
HintThe only female children are Natalie and Laura.
AnswerThank you for getting everybody back together!
1. Shelby is Tim's mother and they brought the dump truck.
2. Monica is Chris's mother and they brought the bucket.
3. Lisa is Laura's mother and they brought the shovel.
4. Abbie is Natalie's mother and they brought the doll.
5. Marie is Zach's mother and they brought the car.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top