Bragging and TruthLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The 4 friends met after a long time. Instead of fighting (their usual pastime), they starting recollecting the good old days. While at it, they could not prevent themselves from bragging about how good they were in their chosen field of study and who their favourite teacher was. It was a different matter though that everybody knew which activity the others really "excelled" in.
Can you figure out which friend studied which course, who their favourite teacher was, and what activity they really "excelled in" with the help of these clues:
Friends: Dis, Dip, Raj, Rich
Courses: Marketing, OS, Finance, C++
Teachers: Mr. M, Mr. V, Ms. P and Ms. S
Activity: Playing Piano, Gambling, Talking on Phone, Reading
1. Ms. S has always been the favourite teacher of all marketing students.
2. Raj used to spend 20 hrs a day talking to her long distance boyfriend.
3. Rich, being true to her name, always thought of money only, as was clear by her choice of study course as well as activity.
4. Dis loved reading all sorts of books as long as they had nothing to with her study course which was taught by Mr. M.
5. The OS student was a really good Piano Player.
6. Ms. P could have won many awards in OS research had she not met an untimely death.
AnswerFriend, Course, Teacher, Activity
Dis, C++, Mr. M, Reading
Dip, OS, Ms. P, Piano Playing
Raj, Marketing, Ms. S, Talking on Phone
Rich, Finance, Mr. V, Gambling
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top