Inventions, Inventions!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Dave, John, Cara, Robbie, and Kate are five budding inventors. Their newest inventions? Each has combined a popular ingredient with a drink! Figure out who's who, what their "mix" is, and when they each invented their product.
1. The five inventors are Dave, Ms. Roberts, the "Potato Man", the July inventor, and the one who added an ingredient to lemonade.
2. No one's first name is similar to their last name.
3. Kate made a peanut smoothie.
4. Winter in the Northern Hemisphere seemed to be a "hot" invention time - both John and Cara concocted something then!
5. Marshmallows were incorporated into Kay's creation. Chocolate was in Davidson's.
6. Banana Vodka was a spur of the moment brainstorm.
7. April just happened to be "chocolate season", at least for Robbie.
8. Believe it or not, potato cocktails were very popular in January!
AnswerDave Kay, Marshmallow Soda, October
John Cora, Potato Cocktail, January
Cara Roberts, Banana Vodka, February
Robbie Davidson, Chocolate Lemonade, April
Kate Johnson, Peanut Smoothie, July
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top