Loony Library 3Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In Mr.Ix's Library the books have had all the authors names removed and jumbled up.
Can you match the author's name with the correct title?
The names will reflect the title of the book when said aloud (some in a humorous way). eg:
Title:Seabirds, the author would be Albert Ross (Albatross being a type of seabird)
Just to add some confusion, there are four name elements in the mix that are red herrings.
1) Explosives and Their Uses by ?
2) How to Escape from Tigers by ?
3) Dining Out On One Pound by ?
4) Dog Breeders Handbook by ?
5) Done Deeds by ?
6) Funeral Services by ?
7) Underpants on the Outside by ?
8) Oil Extraction by ?
Roland Paul Purman
Jay Dina Derek
Nynes Eileen Berra
Tacomplee Bilder Sue
Claude Fay Might
Kay Back Walker
Answer1) Explosives and Their Uses by Dina might (Dynamite)
2) How to Escape from Tigers by Claude Back (Clawed Back)
3) Dining Out On One Pound by Roland Butter (Roll and Butter)
4) Dog Breeders Handbook by Kay Nynes (Canines)
5) Done Deeds by Fay Tacomplee (Fait Acomplis)
6) Funerral Services by Paul Berra (Pall Bearer)
7) Underpants on the Outside by Sue Purman (Superman)
8) Oil Extraction by Derek Bilder (Derrick Builder)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top