Curtail DLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. Reduce to small pieces -> Smile
2. Slide without control -> Glide on snow
3. Fertilized plant ovule -> Perceive visually
4. Facial hair -> Massive hairy mammal
5. Group of animals -> Female pronoun
6. Small building for tools -> Female pronoun
7. Repair; fix -> Adult males
8. Cut into cubes -> Game cubes
HintThe words start with these letters:
Answer1. Grind -> Grin
2. Skid -> Ski
3. Seed -> See
4. Beard -> Bear
5. Herd -> Her
6. Shed -> She
7. Mend -> Men
8. Diced -> Dice
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top